PADI Deep Diver Speciality
The PADI Deep Diver Speciality course is designed to help divers gain the knowledge and skills necessary to safely plan and execute dives to depths of up to 40 meters (131 feet).
At Bermuda Diving Center, we offer this course to experienced divers who are looking to challenge themselves and explore the depths of the ocean.
During the first part of the course, you will learn about the different aspects of deep diving, including the effects of pressure, gas narcosis, and decompression sickness.
You will also learn how to plan deep dives, including selecting proper equipment, gas management, and emergency procedures.
- Requirements: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification
- Minimum age: 15 years or older
2Pool & Open Water Sessions
Apply the knowledge you gained in confined and open water dives. You will practice essential skills such as buoyancy control, navigation, and emergency procedures in shallow water before progressing to deeper dives.
Our experienced instructors will guide you through the dives and help you gain confidence and comfort in the underwater environment.
- Duration: 2 - 3 days
After completing the knowledge development and practical application portions of the course, you will take a final exam to test your understanding of the materials covered.
Upon passing the exam and demonstrating the required skills, you will be certified as a PADI Deep Diver Speciality by Bermuda Diving Center.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization.
PADI is a worldwide organization with 135,000+ certified PADI Professionals who have issued over 25 million certifications globally. The PADI System of diver education is based on progressive training that introduces skills, safety information, and local environmental knowledge in stages. PADI courses are student-centered, emphasizing practice and real-world application.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Explore depths up to 40 meters (131 feet) and discover hidden underwater treasures.
- Gain advanced knowledge and skills to safely navigate deeper dives.
- Learning how to use backup emergency tanks at the depth of 5 meters (16 feet)
- Expand your diving limits and challenge yourself as a diver.
- Prepare for future diving adventures and certifications requiring deep dives.
- PADI Deep Diver eLearning
- DAN insurance
- Free use of full scuba gear
- Free use of towels and slippers
- Refreshments - popcorn, juices, coffee, slush, water
- Certification of Completion
- 15% discounts for all equipments and services
- Privileged Dive trips every weekend at a discounted price
Enroll Now, Pay Later
Enroll Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer interest-free installment payment option for up to three months. Zero Interest. To avail:
- Simply click the "Enroll Now" button.
- Proceed payment with an option called 'Cashew'.
- Complete the payment process as usual using any UAE debit or credit card.
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirming the payment details and the payment schedule.
PADI Search and
Be the hero and find what's lost beneath the waves with PADI Search and Recovery Course.Learn More >
PADI Sidemount Speciality
Discover a new way to dive and experience the freedom of movement with PADI Sidemount Course.Learn More >
PADI DiveMaster Course
Transform your passion for diving into a fulfilling career with the PADI Divemaster Course.Learn More >