PADI Rescue Diver Course
Are you ready to take your scuba diving skills to the next level and become a more responsible and confident diver?
The PADI Rescue Diver course at Bermuda Diving Center s designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to prevent and manage diving emergencies. This course is both challenging and rewarding, and it will give you the confidence to act effectively in a variety of emergency situations.
1eLearning + Classroom
The PADI Rescue Diver course, including the Emergency First Response (EFR) Course, starts with online eLearning, followed by a classroom session. This combination provides the theoretical background necessary to understand the rescue techniques, skills, and first aid you'll learn in the course. You'll gain knowledge about dive-related problems, as well as how to respond to emergency situations.
- Requirements: Advanced Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
2Confined and Open Water Training
In this step, you'll practice and develop your rescue skills in both confined and open water environments. You'll learn techniques for rescuing panicked and unresponsive divers, managing underwater problems, and responding to diving emergencies.
You'll also learn about self-rescue and diver stress, and you'll develop the skills and confidence to handle emergency situations.
- Duration: 4 - 5 days
Upon completion of the course, including the PADI Rescue Diver certification, you'll earn the EFR Certification. This comprehensive certification is an essential step for those who wish to pursue professional diving or leadership roles, but it is also a valuable skill set for any diver who wants to be prepared for the unexpected.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization.
PADI is a worldwide organization with 135,000+ certified PADI Professionals who have issued over 25 million certifications globally. The PADI System of diver education is based on progressive training that introduces skills, safety information, and local environmental knowledge in stages. PADI courses are student-centered, emphasizing practice and real-world application.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Learn crucial lifesaving skills in both diving and emergency response.
- Gain the confidence to handle diving emergencies and assist others.
- Expand your knowledge and become a safer and more capable diver.
- Enhance your problem-solving abilities and quick decision-making underwater.
- Prepare yourself for leadership roles and professional diving certifications.
- PADI Rescue Diver eLearning + EFR eLearning
- DAN insurance
- Free use of full scuba gear
- Free use of towels and slippers
- Refreshments - popcorn, juices, coffee, slush, water
- Certification of Completion
- 15% discounts for all equipments and services
- Privileged Dive trips every weekend at a discounted price
Enroll Now, Pay Later
Enroll Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer interest-free installment payment option for up to three months. Zero Interest. To avail:
- Simply click the "Enroll Now" button.
- Proceed payment with an option called 'Cashew'.
- Complete the payment process as usual using any UAE debit or credit card.
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirming the payment details and the payment schedule.
PADI Enriched Air
Diver (Nitrox) Speciality
Explore the vast ocean and sail in luxury with our Scuba Dive + Yacht Cruise Ticket package!Learn More >
PADI Emergency Oxygen
Be the life-saving hero, learn PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course today!Learn More >
PADI Peak Performance
Unlock your potential, perfect your dive skills with PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course.Learn More >