PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality
Buoyancy control is an essential skill for every scuba diver, as it enables them to conserve energy, reduce air consumption, and avoid damaging the underwater environment.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course at Bermuda Diving Center is designed to help divers refine their buoyancy skills and achieve greater control and comfort in the water. Our experienced instructors ensure that you'll receive the highest quality training.
As the initial stage. Once you get registered with Bermuda Diving Center for your course, you'll recieve access to PADI eLearning portal.
You'll start by reviewing the basic principles of buoyancy, including how to establish neutral buoyancy, proper weighting, and proper breathing techniques.
- Requirements: PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying entry-level certification
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
2Pool & Open Water Sessions
In our on-site training pool, you'll practice various buoyancy control techniques, such as hovering, backward finning, and proper body positioning.
You'll then take your newly acquired skills to the open water. During your two open water dives, you'll work with your instructor to fine-tune your buoyancy skills and achieve peak performance buoyancy.
- Duration: 2 days
Upon completing the eLearning and dive components of the course, you'll earn the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy certification.
This certification allows you to master buoyancy control, enhancing your diving experience. Glide effortlessly, conserve energy, and minimize your impact underwater. Improve trim, reduce air consumption, and optimize your dives.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization.
PADI is a worldwide organization with 135,000+ certified PADI Professionals who have issued over 25 million certifications globally. The PADI System of diver education is based on progressive training that introduces skills, safety information, and local environmental knowledge in stages. PADI courses are student-centered, emphasizing practice and real-world application.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Improve your buoyancy control and achieve effortless movement underwater.
- Conserve energy and reduce air consumption for longer dives.
- Minimize your impact on the marine environment and protect delicate ecosystems.
- Enhance your diving skills and become a more confident and competent diver.
- Optimize your trim and achieve a streamlined and comfortable diving position.
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning
- DAN insurance
- Free use of full scuba gear
- Free use of towels and slippers
- Refreshments - popcorn, juices, coffee, slush, water
- Certification of Completion
- 15% discounts for all equipments and services
- Privileged Dive trips every weekend at a discounted price
Enroll Now, Pay Later
Enroll Now, Pay Later
We are pleased to offer interest-free installment payment option for up to three months. Zero Interest. To avail:
- Simply click the "Enroll Now" button.
- Proceed payment with an option called 'Cashew'.
- Complete the payment process as usual using any UAE debit or credit card.
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirming the payment details and the payment schedule.
PADI Underwater Navigation
Find your way with confidence - PADI's Underwater Navigation course. Navigate, explore, and discover.Learn More >
PADI Night Diver
Experience the thrill of diving after dark - PADI's Night Diver course. Explore a new world at night.Learn More >
PADI Wreck Diver
Experience the thrill of diving into history and uncovering hidden treasures with PADI Wreck Diver Course.Learn More >