PADI Open Water Course
Bermuda Diving Center offers the PADI Open Water course as the most popular and widely recognized scuba certification in the world and the first scuba certification level to explore the world of underwater. You'll be able to complete the course within 3 - 4 days.
The training program offers comprehensive instruction on dive theory, equipment, and essential techniques to ensure safe open water diving. Divers aged 10 and above are eligible to participate, and upon completion, they can dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters (59 feet). Join us at Bermuda Diving Center to begin your scuba diving journey today.
As the initial stage. Once you get registered with Bermuda Diving Center for your open water course, you'll recieve access to PADI eLearning portal.
Gain access to the PADI eLearning portal for self-paced scuba diving principles and terminology. Connect with instructors for assistance as you learn.
- Requirements: Able to swim, medically fit for diving
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
2Pool & Open Water Session
After completing the PADI eLearning, join us for two days of pool sessions to practice essential scuba diving skills. Following that, two days of open water sessions where our experienced instructors will guide you through dive equipment, planning, communication, and safety procedures.
- Duration: 3 - 4 days
Upon completing the eLearning and adventure dive components of the course, you'll earn the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
This certification allows you to explore underwater world, dive up to a depth of 18 meters (59 feet), and opens the door to many new diving opportunities.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization.
PADI is a worldwide organization with 135,000+ certified PADI Professionals who have issued over 25 million certifications globally. The PADI System of diver education is based on progressive training that introduces skills, safety information, and local environmental knowledge in stages. PADI courses are student-centered, emphasizing practice and real-world application.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Explore depths up to 18 meters (59 feet) underwater.
- Explore the mesmerizing wonders of the underwater world.
- Learn essential skills for safe and confident scuba diving.
- Earn a globally recognized certification to dive independently.
- Join a passionate global community of divers and explore amazing destinations.
- PADI Open Water eLearning
- DAN insurance
- Free use of full scuba gear
- Free use of towels and slippers
- Refreshments - popcorn, juices, coffee, slush, water
- Certification of Completion
- 15% discounts for all equipments and services
- Privileged Dive trips every weekend at a discounted price
PADI Advanced Open
Become a confident, skilled diver and explore deeper realms with PADI Advanced Open Water certification.Learn More >
PADI Rescue Diver
+ EFR Course
Experience the ultimate personalized scuba diving adventure with our VIP Package, a one-on-one instructor.Learn More >
PADI Freediver Course
Dive into the depths with the PADI Freediver course, unlocking your potential for underwater exploration and breath-hold diving.Learn More >